Are you a frustrated blogger trying to build an email list? If so, then read this post! As a long-time blogger and newsletter writer, I am always trying my best to research and find the best tools and apps to manage my email list.
We are about to brainstorm 10 of the coolest email marketing software apps for serious bloggers and small business owners alike. Sound good?
The 10 Best Email Marketing Software Apps For Serious Bloggers And Business Owners
- # 1 – ClickFunnels
- # 2 – AWeber
- # 3 – Mailchimp
- # 4 – MailerLite
- # 5 – GetResponse
- # 6 – Constant Contact
- # 7 – ConvertKit
- # 8 – Kartra
- # 9 – WishPond
- # 10 – Sendinblue
Here Is Why Email Marketing Software Is Vital For Serious Bloggers And Business Owners
Email marketing is one of the only reliable website traffic methods for your blog. It does not matter if you are getting excellent SEO rankings. A quick algorithm update might negatively impact your SEO gains very quickly and without warning.
What about social media, and other third-party platforms that you rely on to drive traffic to your blog? Well, an algorithm update could also reduce your organic traffic from social media down to nothing. Or, a third-party service might decide that they do not like you anymore – and they can close your account or ghost your updates without warning.
Also, what happens if a social or third-party platform goes out of business or loses popularity? Before too long ago, platforms like MySpace and AOL ruled the roost. Imagine if you spent an eternity building a presence on THOSE platforms before they fell into obscurity?
That is why I forever cherish and adore email marketing – triply so for bloggers! Your email newsletter base is an asset that your blog has for the long-haul. Even if an email service provider decides that they do not like you (for whatever reason), or if they go out of business – you can still transfer your email list to a secondary email marketing software or app.
The 10 Best Email Marketing Software Apps For Serious Bloggers And Business Owners
It can be confusing to launch your first email newsletter. There are so many email marketing apps to consider. Let us talk more about 10 of the coolest email marketing apps for new bloggers and grizzled blogging veterans alike!
# 1 – ClickFunnels
If you are a WordPress blogger, then you may have noticed that getting people to subscribe to your email list is a tricky practice. Enter ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels can help you roll out a stunning lead generation funnel with just a few clicks.
ClickFunnels is one of my favorite marketing tools for email marketers, bloggers, small business owners, and entrepreneurs alike. ClickFunnels not only helps you build your email list, but you can also list your products for sale using ClickFunnels surprisingly easily.
A lot of people think that ClickFunnels is solely a tool for sales funnels. However, ClickFunnels also has some of the coolest lead generation and email list building tools that I have seen after being a tech nerd and blogger for much of my adult life.
My Favorite ClickFunnels Features For Bloggers
Not only does ClickFunnels rock for lead generation, but ClickFunnels is an excellent choice when it comes to building elegant followup campaigns without tech pressure or obstructions.
Another huge advantage of ClickFunnels is that they have one of the most impressive lists of marketing funnel templates around. Whether you want to build a book funnel, eCommerce funnel, course funnel, consulting funnel, lead generation funnel, upsell funnel, hero funnel, membership funnel, or just about any other funnel – ClickFunnels makes the process manageable. Even for newbies!
So, if you are a new blogger (or a seasoned blogging vet) looking to launch a beautiful email list building funnel without knowing how to program a single line of pesky code, then ClickFunnels rocks. If you have products that you want to promote while you build your email list? Then even better.
Biggest Advantages Of ClickFunnels:
- ClickFunnels offers amazing marketing automation! In other words, ClickFunnels rocks tons of followup funnel features that are excellent for contacting your subscribers and customers throughout all stages of your sales or lead generation process.
- ClickFunnels rocks the house for email list building. You will find an abundance of marvelous lead generation funnels that are excellent for building your email list. The templates are natural to customize without advanced design or tech skills.
- ClickFunnels also has wondrous training for small business owners of all sizes! You will find tons of elite, world-class marketing training perfect for a variety of small business owners within the ClickFunnels ecosystem.
- ClickFunnels is Ridiculously easy to use – even if you loathe the tech side of marketing, blogging, sales funnels, lead generation, et cetera. ClickFunnels also has excellent customer support features, so you are never alone in your email list building journey.
My Final Remarks Regarding ClickFunnels For Bloggers…
As a blogger, one of your foremost challenges is getting people to read your blog posts in the first place! That is why email marketing and email list building are at the vanguard of responsibilities as a blogger.
If you are not sure where to start with your lead generation journey, then ClickFunnels is worthy of deliberation! They have tons of training and plenty of lead generation templates to help kickstart your email list without hurdles.
I honestly think that the team over at ClickFunnels offers some of the most immeasurable marketing education on the planet. If you appreciate marketing perspicacity as much as I do, then I encourage you to check the training released by the ClickFunnels organization.
# 2 – AWeber
AWeber is one of my favorite email marketing tools. I have been using AWeber for many years now, and they are without question one of my preferred email marketing apps.
If you are a new blogger, then AWeber makes it ludicrously easy to launch a beautiful lead capture page without any stress. That is because they have a brand new page building feature that comes with a handful of lead generation templates that look magnificent.
Another thing I cherish about AWeber is that their email autoresponders are straightforward to configure! I have a massive email followup campaign that sends to my email subscribers automatically.
My Favorite AWeber Features For Bloggers
Want to know a little secret? I have been fully-automating much of my email newsletter campaign now for years. The only thing better than email marketing is automating your email newsletter so that it works on your behalf!
So, I can write a beautiful email campaign one time, and then let that email followup sequence send automatically without any ongoing effort.
Biggest Advantages Of AWeber:
- AWeber boasts a plethora of elite email marketing features perfect for bloggers, authors, coaches, consultants, local business owners, et cetera.
- AWeber has been around the block. They have withstood the test of time! I have been using AWeber for many years and I have never experienced issues. (Knock on wood!!!)
- AWeber tech support rocks and their team is super helpful. I have asked them a few questions over the years, and they respond promptly, politely, and completely!
- AWeber has a newly-rolled-out page builder that lets you build a beautiful lead capture page without stress. So you can launch your email funnel without delay.
My Final Remarks Regarding AWeber For Bloggers…
AWeber is what I use to manage the humble MrComputerScience.com email newsletter! As a blogger, I have been using AWeber for years. I have never regretted my decision to use AWeber and I cheerfully recommend them to all bloggers, authors, teachers, coaches, consultants, or marketers alike.
There are two primary things that I love about AWeber. The main thing that I love about AWeber, is the ease of use. I never have to stress out when using AWeber, which is a critical variable. I also treasure how AWeber helps my humble email newsletter attain amazing deliverability!
In summary, AWeber rocks, their services are easy to use, and they offer plenty of email automation features to help take the stress out of your email marketing strategy. Kickstart your email list with AWeber if you want a seamless email marketing experience from a team that loves email marketing from top to bottom!
# 3 – Mailchimp
When affordable email marketing apps for bloggers come to mind, Mailchimp is at the top of the list. One of the main reasons that Mailchimp rocks, is that they have a 100% free plan.
A lot of new bloggers are blogging on a budget, and if you can relate, then the last thing you want is to stack up more blogging costs.
My Favorite Mailchimp Features For Bloggers
Money is tight these days! Many bloggers do not have much budget to spare! That is why Mailchimp rocks for bloggers. But, Mailchimp has other big benefits other than its economical price points. Whether you want to roll out a weekly newsletter with chic layouts or automate your next promotional campaign without stress, Mailchimp has your back.
Mailchimp has other amazing features that novice bloggers might love! Mailchimp has some of the sweetest looking email marketing templates for bloggers, authors, coaches, small business owners, et cetera. Mailchimp can also help you build a lead capture page so that your email newsletter looks great – before your subscribers even join your list! (As you know, first impressions count, especially for small and little-known bloggers like us.)
Biggest Advantages Of Mailchimp:
- Mailchimp is more than just email marketing! Mailchimp offers split testing, drip campaigns, landing pages, shopping pages, customer surveys, plus a ton more.
- Mailchimp even helps you create beautiful ads for your paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. If you want to use paid ads to build your list, but the idea of creating ads stresses you out, then Mailchimp’s ad features are worth a look.
- If you want to create beautiful email marketing campaigns without being a professional designer or coder, then Mailchimp delivers.
- Mailchimp can even help connect you with professional partners if you need to take your email list building and email marketing efforts above and beyond.
My Final Remarks Regarding Mailchimp For Bloggers…
Overall, Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing apps for bloggers and good reason. Since Mailchimp is easily one of the most affordable email marketing solutions on this list, it is impossible to adequately praise its commendable email marketing service!
I also believe that Mailchimp has some of the most beautiful email marketing templates around. If you love the idea of deploying email marketing templates that look great, then Mailchimp is deserving of reflection.
Combine Mailchimp’s elegant email marketing templates with their generous pricing plans, and you have an email marketing platform worthy of note for bloggers big and small alike.
# 4 – MailerLite
MailerLite is another smart email marketing software option for new bloggers who do not have the biggest marketing budget.
The main thing that I love about MailerLite is that they have a 100% free forever plan. MailerLite is one of the few email marketing platforms that have a free forever plan – so definitely put them at the top of your list to check and consider.
MailerLite does not skimp when it comes to powerhouse email marketing features, either. One of the foremost elements that I adore about MailerLite is that they have several features to help build your email list.
My Favorite MailerLite Features For Bloggers
For starters, MailerLite makes it straightforward for you to add popup forms on your website. That way, you can help promote your email list right on your blog without any additional widgets, platforms, or services.
Why is MailerLite’s popup feature so powerful? Because if you do not effectively advertise your email list, then your email list will never grow as a blogger. A popup form is the perfect email list building asset to add to your blog so you can endeavor to build your email list! Let your readers know about your newsletter everywhere that you can!
MailerLite also possesses other convincing features perfect for bloggers and novice email marketers. MailerLite sports fully-fledged drag and drop editor, rich text editor, and plentiful email newsletter templates. You can also deploy email automation, segmentation, and split testing without added tech stress.
Biggest Advantages Of MailerLite:
- MailerLite has amazing email list building features perfect for bloggers. If you want to launch an embedded form or a popup window that helps to advertise your email newsletter, then MailerLite is a fantastic option to consider.
- With a free forever plan for email lists under a certain size, MailerLite is easily one of the most affordable email marketing software apps for bloggers – or nearly anyone.
- With click-maps, surveys, and fully-featured campaign statistics, MailerLite empowers you to figure out which emails of yours are working, and which require more work!
- MailerLite has an engaging photo-editing feature that allows you to edit your graphics on the fly and without any extra apps. If you love to spruce up your newsletter, then MailerLite has some interesting features worthy of note.
My Final Remarks Regarding MailerLite For Bloggers…
MailerLite makes everything regarding your email list building and newsletter strategy straightforward and painless. If you want to rock a beautiful email newsletter without stress, then you owe MailerLite a closer look!
Also, I know how tight the economy is these days. A lot of bloggers do not want to admit it – but the economy is tough and many small business owners are hurting for cash!
We can all relate to feeling a strict blogging-budget, and all humans around the planet may be feeling an economic pinch. That is another notable reason that I adore and admire Mailerlite. With a free forever plan – Mailerlite’s prices are tough to beat!
# 5 – GetResponse
I have been a fan of GetResponse for a long time. Back in the day, GetResponse was known for one thing and one thing only – elite email marketing service!
As a long-time email marketing nerd, I have seen GetResponse a ton and have also experimented with their services over the years. Overall, I love GetResponse and their reputation is stellar.
My Favorite GetResponse Features For Bloggers
These days, GetResponse has progressed massively and they have added a full suite of marketing features to make GetResponse much more than just a powerful and sleek email marketing app. GetResponse is now a fully-fledged marketing monstrosity perfect for bloggers, writers, entrepreneurs, authors, teachers, coaches, and business owners alike.
One of the primary reasons to consider GetResponse as your favorite email marketing software solution is that they have been around for a long time. The GetResponse team knows email marketing from top to bottom, and they have a reputation for heavenly email marketing deliverability and ease of use – both of which are critical if you are serious about email marketing.
GetResponse also offers sweet webinar marketing capability, which is perfect if you want to build rapport with your email subscribers while also teaching and selling. GetResponse also gets top marks for ease of use – they have been around the block and they know a thing or two about taking the tech stress out of email marketing.
Biggest Advantages Of GetResponse:
- GetResponse is not just an email marketing software tool! GetResponse also offers webinar marketing, sales funnel tools, landing page builders – plus a ton more. Perfect for bloggers and small business owners!
- Another nifty benefit of GetResponse is that they have tools to help get your blog and email newsletter more traffic. Whether you want help launching an advertising campaign, automated banners, or promotional videos, GetResponse has a handful of clever tools to support you in your marketing efforts.
- GetResponse has intelligent followup and marketing automation to help you keep in touch with your customers throughout every stage of the funnel – without any tech strain or irksome-exertion.
- GetResponse webinars are the perfect engine to not only generate leads – but to entertain, nurture, and serve your existing audience. Webinars rock and GetResponse can help launch and promote your webinars without second-guessing.
My Final Remarks Regarding GetResponse For Bloggers…
I love GetResponse! They have been in the email marketing game for a long-time and I trust their brand and their email marketing software. Their team is passionate about email marketing, and they also offer unique services that can serve bloggers (new and old) alike.
The live webinar feature from GetResponse is easily one of their standout features, as I cannot think of any other email marketing platform that also boasts live webinar functionality. Bonus points if you love webinar marketing!
Another cool thing about GetResponse is that its services are economically-priced, especially considering how their platform includes such a wide variety of marketing tools.
# 6 – Constant Contact
Do you want an all-in-one marketing app that can manage your email newsletter, build your email list, and also help run your blog or business website? What if you could also manage your Google, Facebook, and Instagram advertising using the same, easy-to-use cloud-based service?
If that sounds appealing, then Constant Contact is an extraordinary email marketing software solution worthy of consideration. Constant Contact has more than just email marketing features! Whether you want to launch your eCommerce store, spruce up your brand with a beautiful logo, or launch your next email newsletter in style, Constant Contact makes the entire process pleasantly smooth.
My Favorite Constant Contact Features For Bloggers
Constant Contact makes it effortless to launch a fully-fledged eCommerce store, blog, website, landing page, or lead capture page without any tech strain or bewilderment. Constant Contact also makes running your business easy with their online sales tools.
Another wonderful characteristic of Constant Contact is that they have an overabundance of cool email marketing templates in a variety of niches. Whether you blog about fitness, health, real estate, accounting, consulting, education, or legal services – Constant Contact provides plenty of inspiration to help you brainstorm amazing email newsletter content.
Biggest Advantages Of Constant Contact:
- Constant Contact is not merely a serviceable and fantastic email marketing platform. They also have a huge variety of tools to help promote, build, market, and even brand your small business and blog. Constant Contact can help you build your email list, deploy beautiful newsletters, sell your products, and even list your products for sale online.
- Another major benefit of Constant Contact is that it also acts as an amazing blogging platform! That is because Constant Contact has a nifty page builder tool that allows you to blog and share your content with the world – without being a Ph.D. in computer science or dedicated graphic design nerd!
- Constant Contact also has an SEO tool that can help you figure out how to make your website and blog more SEO-friendly. If you rely on SEO traffic for your blog (and you should), then Constant Contact gets extra points for their competent and serviceable SEO tool!
- The Constant Contact event management tool is perfect for your virtual summits, online courses, group coaching, or other special events that you want to advertise online.
My Final Remarks Regarding Constant Contact For Bloggers…
I think that Constant Contact offers plenty of elite features for bloggers or small business owners looking to skyrocket their blog, business, or email newsletter.
Constant Contact is a “consummate” email marketing solution, and their chic email marketing templates combined with their intelligent, and innovative page-building and SEO features make them an excellent choice for bloggers and entrepreneurs of all descriptions.
Constant Contact also has economical price points for bloggers of all levels. So you can launch your next email newsletter in style using Constant Contact without breaking the bank or going into debt!
# 7 – ConvertKit
Make no mistake. If you want to be a successful blogger, then email marketing should be one of your foremost goals! Email marketing rocks! But, one of the biggest problems that many bloggers face is that email marketing is so complicated! Enter ConvertKit. ConvertKit is the email marketing platform by bloggers, for bloggers!
My Favorite ConvertKit Features For Bloggers
There are many reasons that prospective (and existing) bloggers love ConvertKit. One of the first things you will notice when looking into ConvertKit is that their webpage sports an inspiring assemblage of stellar testimonials from fellow bloggers.
ConvertKit puts special emphasis on ease of use. Writing emails should be a pleasant, elegant endeavor. If you have ever allowed technical hurdles to get in the way of your email copywriting, then you might appreciate (and even cherish) how easy ConvertKit makes it to quickly deploy email newsletters without elevating your blood pressure or stressing you out in the slightest.
Another interesting aspect of ConvertKit is that they specialize in 100% text-based emails. As an old school email marketer, and as someone with the heart and soul of a writer, I truly appreciate this agile, and light approach to email marketing. If you relish the pure majesty of the written word, then you might fall in love with ConvertKit.
Biggest Advantages Of ConvertKit:
- ConvertKit is astounding if you want to customize a beautiful email newsletter for your blog. You can easily customize your newsletter content so that the right subscriber gets the right message, at the right time, without stress.
- ConvertKit is amazing at launching easy-to-embed forms that you can sprinkle methodically throughout your blog posts. If you are a prolific blogger and want to “booby-trap” your blog content with magnificent signup forms, then ConvertKit delivers with style and ardor!
- Another standout feature of ConvertKit is that you can launch fully-fledged email funnels and email lead capture pages quickly and hassle-free. If you have ever smashed your keyboard with frustration when building your list (lol), then ConvertKit is a breath of fresh air.
- ConvertKit is renowned for its email marketing targeting, segmenting, and reporting features. If you are a marketing-mastermind, or if you want to be, then ConvertKit has loads of high-level innovations to help you organize your email list so you know specifically what topics your subscribers love on an individual level.
My Final Remarks Regarding ConvertKit For Bloggers…
I honestly think that ConvertKit is probably one of the most popular email marketing software options for bloggers and good reason.
If you are a creator, then you presumably fancy focusing on your creations. As an artist, the last thing that you need is for a technological impediment to obstruct your creative flow. That is one reason that ConvertKit has won the hearts of many bloggers from around the world.
If you abominate the technical hurdles of the world, and if you wish to instead focus solely on your blog, your business, your students, and your readers – then ConvertKit is deserving of additional research on your part, for sure!
# 8 – Kartra
Are you an advanced blogging ninja who wants enough marketing automation features to make even the legendary marketers of old envious? If so, then Kartra is one of the coolest email marketing software tools on this entire list to help establish your email newsletter, sell your products, or even launch an affiliate program!
My Favorite Kartra Features For Bloggers
Why would you consider Kartra above the other considerable email marketing options on this list? One of the standout features, in my opinion, is Kartra Videos, a fully-fledged video host that will allow you to share your video sales letters, course lectures, and updates with the world. Video hosting can be expensive, so Kartra’s video hosting features are a nice touch and also a big advantage to prospective bloggers considering the platform.
I cannot think of any other email marketing platforms on the planet that offer video hosting – so Kartra pulls ahead of the pack for video creators with the inclusion of this feature.
Kartra also handles your email marketing from start to finish. You can easily launch all of your lead capture pages, email forms, and handle your email newsletter inside Kartra painlessly. Kartra also features heaps of advanced email automation features, so if you love to get technical with your email newsletter, then consider investigating Kartra more thoroughly.
Kartra also has a wealth of advanced features that are worth learning about. You can launch exceptional marketing automation, handle customer support, or manage your calendar all within Kartra. You can also use Kartra to sell your marketing services, which is an interesting perk to consider. (They also have a ton of other unique features!)
Biggest Advantages Of Kartra:
- I admire Kartra’s video hosting feature. You will be hard-pressed to find any other email marketing software on the planet that also offers robust video hosting. A decent video hosting platform could easily cost you much more than an email marketing software app – so I see Kartra’s video hosting feature to be one of their most standout advantages.
- Kartra also has tons of lead generation and email marketing features. Whether you want to launch a beautiful email list building funnel or launch an advanced email campaign with split testing and plenty of data, Kartra has you covered with fashion and ease of use.
- You can also launch beautiful marketing pages, video sales letters, webinar pages, pre-sell pages, sales funnels, landing pages, and more using Kartra. With plenty of landing page templates and advanced marketing automation features, Kartra is a treasure-trove for digital marketers of all varieties who wish to sell their products online.
- If you love to launch digital courses, digital books, group coaching, or any products, then Kartra’s membership feature is worth checking out and considering. Kartra makes it simple to quickly launch a stunning membership website to house and deliver your digital products neatly and securely to your customers. All without knowing any code or programming scripts!
My Final Remarks Regarding Kartra For Bloggers…
One of the best reasons to try Kartra is that you get a massive variety of marketing tools under one roof. Want to launch an email newsletter? Kartra can help. Want advanced automation features? Kartra has your back. Kartra can even help you launch an affiliate program, membership website, helpdesk, or fully-fledged sales funnel.
When you add Kartra Video onto this already impressive stack of benefits and features, you have a serious email marketing platform worthy of nearly any blogger, entrepreneur, author, small business owner, teacher, coach, et cetera.
# 9 – WishPond
When I think about WishPond, I think of a fantastic marketing platform stuffed to the top with an abundance of very-easy-to-use tools and a team that wants to help you every step of the way.
My Favorite WishPond Features For Bloggers
One of WishPond’s coolest features is its social media contest functionality! I love the idea of viral contests. However, as you may know, launching a contest can seem like a nightmare if you are handling all the tech stuff on your own. WishPond can help you launch a viral contest without tech stress, which is wonderful for bloggers.
Whether your blog wants to launch a dazzling social media contest, build a beautiful lead capture page that stands out remarkably, or engage your customers with website popups, web forms, or a stunning lead capture page – WishPond is a heavy-hitting contender worthy of bloggers and entrepreneurs across a variety of niches.
Another tremendous benefit of WishPond is that you get a marketing executive to help you if you ever have questions or just want to brainstorm. WishPond’s marketing executives are there to help you one on one. Whether you want to talk marketing with a real human, ask for advice, or get the latest industry tips to help your small business grow WishPond rocks!
Biggest Advantages Of WishPond:
- I think that one of WishPond’s coolest features is its viral social contest feature. As a blogger, it seems like generating email leads is like pulling teeth. That is why you might cherish and appreciate WishPond’s social media features! You can launch a beautiful social media contest to share cool gifts, generate good karma in your niche – and build your email list at the same time.
- If you’re a blogger who also sells digital products, then you should also take a look at WishPond’s cart abandonment feature. Imagine if you could pre-program cart abandonment emails so you can tickle the fancy and buying trigger of those customers who add your products to your cart but fail to purchase? I love this idea and in my opinion, WishPond gets bonus points for closing any gaps in your sales funnel or marketing flow!
- WishPond also boasts oodles of lead generation tools to help build your email list. With popup forms, web forms, and sleek-looking landing pages, you will not encounter any issues when it comes to launching and deploying a serviceable lead generation campaign without breaking a sweat – or calling your IT help desk begging for their support!
- I love that WishPond also boasts a call tracking feature. This is perfect for bloggers who also manage sales calls. If you are a coach, consultant, business owner, or side-hustler who uses calls in your marketing funnel or followup systems, then WishPond gets bonus points for the nifty call management system.
My Final Remarks Regarding WishPond For Bloggers…
WishPond has so many wondrous marketing features to consider for bloggers, teachers, small business owners, authors, or anyone who loves to sell digital products online.
If you wish to explore the world of social (and viral) contests, while also building your email list and working with a team who is there to support you, then WishPond is a serious contender and their impressive services are worthy of any blogger, teacher, coach, consultant, or even brick and mortar business owner. Give them a look!
# 10 – Sendinblue
As a blogger, you bend over backward to produce amazing content and to serve your readers! That is why you might love Sendinblue. Not only does Sendinblue have over 10 years of experience with email marketing, but they also have a rock-solid reputation for email deliverability and excellent customer service.
My Favorite Sendinblue Features For Bloggers
Just how popular is Sendinblue? According to the Sendinblue website, they send over 100,000,000 (one hundred million emails) per day! With that statistic in mind, it is comforting to know that these folks have unheard of amounts of email marketing experience!
Also – as a paranoid IT security geek, I also admire how Sendinblue puts specific emphasis on data security, information security, and GDPR. I am somewhat surprised that other email marketing software apps do not blatantly promote their commitment to data privacy – but Sendinblue does, which is a big plus!
It is also critical to note that Sendinblue does NOT merely offer email marketing services. Sendinblue also offers other marketing features including SMS marketing, so you can open a direct line of one on one communication with your audience.
Sendinblue also offers a nifty chat feature so you can engage with users on your website throughout every stage of your marketing process. If you want to throw a nifty chat feature on your blog so you can interact with them readers while they browse your website, then Sendinblue gets bonus points for their cool chat feature.
If you sell lots of products online or wish to keep tabs on your customers, you can also consider the Sendinblue CRM to help manage customer interactions without tech stress. Not many email marketing software apps offer a dedicated (detailed) CRM, so Sendinblue gets extra bonus points for this feature.
Sendinblue also offers Facebook ads management, so you can launch and deploy advertisements right from your Sendinblue account, which is a nice touch if you wish to generate leads via paid advertising.
Biggest Advantages Of Sendinblue:
- I think that Sendinblue’s biggest advantage is that they have a stellar reputation. Not only does Sendinblue have celebrated street credit, but they have been around the block (over 10 years experience) and they send over 100,000,000 emails per day! I for one am saddened by tech companies who are here one day and gone the next; so Sendinblue gets major bonus points for their longevity, experience, and commitment.
- As a paranoid IT security geek (lol), I also recognize that Sendinblue takes your privacy (and your subscriber’s privacy) seriously. Sendinblue devotes themselves to a fully GDPR-compliant service. So, if you care about information security and IT security, then Sendinblue gets extra credit for putting these concerns front and center.
- On top of Sendinblue’s longevity and commitment to security, they also boast a litany of amazing email marketing features. Whether you want to generate leads, automate followups, or segment your email subscribers based upon their preferences, Sendinblue offers plenty of flexibility and features to help you in your endeavors.
- I also love Sendinblue’s SMS messaging features. I think that SMS is a dreadfully underrated marketing channel for all small business owners. Imagine if instead of relying solely on email marketing to spread the word about your next promotion – you could also send a quick SMS text to let your audience know about what your business has on the burner? Food for thought!
My Final Remarks Regarding Sendinblue For Bloggers…
These days, IT security, data privacy, and information security should be at the forefront of all small business owners, bloggers, authors, teachers, and agencies alike.
That is one major reason that I admire Sendinblue. Their website places special emphasis on data security and privacy – something that many marketers, email marketing software tools, and apps in general neglect!
If you love information privacy as much as I do, and if you want peace of mind as you build your email list, then Sendinblue has a suite of marketing apps that you might love to learn more about and consider for your blog, business, or email newsletter.
Best Email Marketing Software FAQs And Best Email Marketing Apps FAQs
I have been managing this nerdy blog on MrComputerScience.com and my email newsletter for years. That is why I have put a ton of thoughts into the following email marketing software FAQs that I have encountered over the years. Please enjoy!
# 1 – What Is The Best Email Marketing Software App For Bloggers?
This is such a tough question. You have so many amazing options to choose from and consider. I think that just about any popular email marketing software app these days will serve you well.
The best advice I can give all bloggers is to look further into each of the email marketing software apps on this list to find the one that matches your style the best.
In all honesty, I believe that just about ANY of the email marketing software apps within this list are excellent for bloggers, coaches, consultants, agencies, authors, and brick and mortar business owners alike.
For example, I love and use AWeber to manage my email newsletter. The reason I love AWeber is that I am tremendously familiar with their platform and I have used them for years! I love AWeber’s layout and design the best, and their prices are perfect for entry-level marketers, bloggers, and business owners. Therefore, I choose AWeber due to personal taste and preference!
My advice is to make a list of the top 3 email software apps that look the best to you. Then, take a much closer look at their features. Which features do you think complement your blog (and business) the most?
Whatever you do – do not rush into a decision! I always try my best to spend as much time researching as possible before I make a major buying decision – and I advise all readers to do the same.
PS: Still not sure which email marketing app is the best for your blog? You can usually get a free trial with most email marketing software providers, so it may be wise to try before you buy. Food for thought!
# 2 – How Can Bloggers Build An Email List?
I am so glad that you asked this question. I recently published an epic blog post that discusses 5 elite email list building tips for bloggers using WordPress that I invite you to read!
The blog post discusses 5 of my best email list building tips for bloggers after spending much of my adult life click-clacking and typing on this here blog.
To make a long story short – as a blogger, you have a ton of opportunities to promote your email newsletter right on your blog!
My advice? Promote your email newsletter everywhere! Promote your email newsletter before your blog posts, after your blog posts, and also within your blog posts. A simple text-based call to action might be a great first step.
You can also use tools like AddThis.com to add exit pops, welcome bars, and calls to action to join your email list on your blog without any added stress or technical hurdles.
Once your blog is configured to promote your email newsletter, the name of the game is to create and promote compelling blog post content that can hopefully attract, allure, and entice your readers enough to join your email list.
Of course, this requires a ton of work however is also a ton of fun if you love to write! 🙂
# 3 – What Types Of Emails Should Bloggers Send To Their Email List?
As a blogger, you have nearly-endless possibilities regarding what types of emails to send to your email newsletter base! If you love to write, then your email newsletter is your playground.
The first idea that comes to mind, are your new blog posts. Do you publish new blog posts regularly? If so, then let your subscribers know whenever you publish a new post!
Email courses are another cool email marketing strategy to consider for your newsletter. By the way, I wrote a legendary blog post that teaches how to create an email course from scratch that I invite you to read.
You also have other options, you know. You can launch and share a webinar. Or, you can create a free video course, book, challenge, or workshop for your email subscribers.
What about products that you could review? Have you tried any software apps, read any books, taken any courses, or bought any products that your readers might love to know about? Consider reviewing those products and sharing a review with your audience.
I also wrote a blog post that showcases 5 email drip campaign tips for affiliate marketers that I invite you to read if you love the idea of affiliate marketing and email automation. I hope you enjoy the read!
# 4 – How Much Does Email Marketing Cost For New Bloggers?
The good news is that the cost of email marketing software, lead generation software, and landing page builder software costs much less these days than it did back in the day.
Back in the day, if you were not a computer science guru and an expert in graphic design, then it was nearly impossible to build a serviceable lead generation funnel! If you wanted advanced email marketing automation? Forget the idea!
These days, email marketing automation has evolved to the point where the cost is much more manageable – even for new bloggers.
You can use email marketing software tools like Mailchimp or MailerLite for zero cost on their starter plans. So, even if you are a blogger on a “zero dollar” (or near bottom-barrel) budget, you do not have to sacrifice your dreams of launching a beautiful email newsletter.
# 5 – Does Email Marketing Still Work For Bloggers?
Yes! I certainly think that email marketing rocks, especially for bloggers. I always like to think that as a blogger, your email subscribers are invaluable.
These are your blog readers who raised their hand, and requested to learn more about your blog! In my opinion, email marketing is one of the smartest things that bloggers in all niches can do to generate more rapport, and build a better audience. Email marketing also rules for sharing your new blog posts with your readers.
Even in today’s world of social media, TikTok, Pinterest, and Instagram, I still think that email marketing is indispensable. Even if you wish to build other social media platforms – email marketing can help.
If you launch a new Facebook group? Let your email list know! If you launch a new TikTok video? Promote the video to your email list! If you launch a webinar on YouTube? Then invite your email subscribers!
I think that email marketing is the perfect channel to help centralize ALL of your creations – whether you write a new blog post, launch a new product, or build a new social platform. That is my honest feedback!
I hope that you took an abundance of pleasure reading this blog post about email marketing software for bloggers.
As a long-time blogger, I know many of the frustrations that you face when trying to share your blog posts with the world. Blogging is NOT easy. Blogging is a TON of work. I hope that this blog post makes your blogging journey more comfortable, even if by a smidgen.
I hereby conclude this blog post by proposing that email marketing is one of the coolest and smartest advertising channels for bloggers. For that reason, I hope that this content finds you well.
As always, if you ever wish to brainstorm, or if you have questions, then please never hesitate to contact me.
I love to hear from you, and I hope that you enjoy a remarkable day!
Mike “Email Marketing Tools” DeVincent