www.mrcomputerscience.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.mrcomputerscience.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [1/10/2013].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your email address, for email newsletter purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send you our email newsletter.
- We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we ensure that all services (web hosts, email subscription services) adhere by the latest and most up to date security policies and procedures.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Google, as a third party ad vendor, implements cookies on this website to provide ads for you. If you no longer wish to participate, you can opt out any time by visiting http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use (or opt-out) of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for email newsletter purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us by using this form.
- Additionally, you may opt-out to any email subscription at any time by using the “subscription” or “opt-out” link at the footer of every email.
- MrComputerScience.com respects your privacy, and we respect your right to “be forgotten” permanently and hassle free, should you choose. If you ever want to be totally removed from our email newsletter, you can simply contact us by using this form, or once again, you may opt-out to any email subscription at any time by using the “subscription” or “opt-out” link at the footer of every email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us by using this form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using this form. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.