I’m always ranting about why webinar marketing rocks, the only thing that’s arguably better is webinar automation!
I’m a huge fan of webinars for a few reasons.
- Webinars allow you to generate leads.
- Webinars allow you to build rapport with your audience.
- Webinars allow you to promote your awesome business-related-stuff.
So, if you put these three advantages together, you probably agree that webinar marketing rocks!
The Only Problem With Webinars, Is That Hosting A Live Webinar Can Be The Most Anxiety-inducing Thing Ever!
I’ll shamelessly admit that I’m the shyest person on the planet.
The idea of hosting a live webinar is literally enough to make me curl up into a ball and cry.
- What if something goes wrong?
- What if people abandon me when I’m trying to be funny?
- What if my Wi-Fi cancels out and I end up abandoning my attendees?
- Worst yet, what if I epically stutter, fumble, or accidentally say something that would make even a sailor blush?
That’s Why Webinar Automation Is Epically And Totally Awesome.
Because you can master your PERFECT presentation one time, and then promote that awesome presentation over and over again.
You won’t have to give yourself anxiety attacks when you’re promoting your event, because you’ll know for a fact that you’re at your best.
You can focus on creating even better presentations, sharing them with your audience, and hopefully promoting your business tremendously, and you won’t have to lose any sleep about technical overwhelm. All because you’re spending less time hosting live events!
You’ll also be able to focus on promoting your actual webinar, which as you probably know, definitely takes time and effort.
My two cents? Is to give yourself a chance by automating things anyway that makes sense. Webinar automation totally makes sense, I do believe.
Save time, stress, and frustration.
Thanks so much for checking this out, and please have an awesome day.
This has been Mike DeVincent of MrComputerScience.com and I’m signing off.