These days, it’s never been so awesome to be an entrepreneur.
I can scarcely believe the amazing innovations that have occurred just over the last couple of years, let alone over the last decade!
I remember back when I was a kid, trying to learn how to build websites, how difficult everything was.
Learning how to program Visual Basic, from shady and unreliable sources (lol), was a huge pain.
These days there are so many free and awesome resources where you can learn absolutely anything, for free, and it’s never been easier.
We’re Not Even Talking About Entrepreneurs Yet!
It’s never been easier to launch products, to teach courses, to sell products, to build email lists, and to promote your online books.
- You can launch an awesome video course on massive marketplaces, and learn absolutely anything you want on websites like Udemy and Skillshare.
- You can publish a book on Kindle in just a few hours, with a few clicks of the button.
- You can design beautiful graphics with Canva, and launch amazing video presentations with Adobe Spark.
- You can start email marketing for free using services like MailerLite or MailChimp.
- You can learn to program beautiful websites using CodeAcademy.
It’s So Easy To Overlook How Easy We Have It These Days.
We’ve never had it this easy. IT nerds, marketers, and small business owners alike. Rejoice.
There have never been this many opportunities, educational opportunities, and resources at our disposal.
Which is why, I’m feeling particularly Jolly on this Holiday Season, and I truly wish you the absolute best!
Cordially and humbly yours…
This has been Mike DeVincent of MrComputerScience.com and I’m signing off.